Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 8, 2020

I was born in september i may not be perfect but i am a warrior of god so close enough shirt - Teefefe

 
I was born in september i may not be perfect but i am a warrior of god so close enough shirt - Teefefe
I was born in october i may not be perfect but i am a warrior of god so close enough shirt - Teefefe
I was born in december i may not be perfect but i am a warrior of god so close enough shirt - Teefefe
I was born in august i may not be perfect but i am a warrior of god so close enough shirt - Teefefe
I never dreamed that someday i would be a grumpy old longshoreman but here i am killing it and complaining all day long shirt - Teefefe
I may seem quiet and reserved but if you mess with my family i will break out a level of crazy shirt - Teefefe

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét