Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 6, 2019

I got the horses in the back shirt

I've worked in property management and with real estate investors. The vast, vast majority of rental properties are owned by the middle class.  I got the horses in the back shirt And, you may think your rent is high, but trust me the profit margin is slim. The homeowner has way more expenses than renters realise.

These people are people who busted their ass to gain a few properties as a way to fund their retirement. They aren't rolling in cash. And, the ones who own 10, 15, 20 units have to either take care of them fulltime, hire a staff and pay them, or hire a management team.  I got the horses in the back shirt They take all the risk, do all the upkeep, and put in the hours to grow their portfolio. She has no right to vilify these people and say they don't have a right to make a profit.Men's T-Shirt front
buy this shirt :  I teach kids to talk back speech teacher shirt​​​​​​​Men's T-Shirt frontbuy this shirt :  Star Wars Darth Vader Death Star balloon let it go shirtMen's T-Shirt front buy this shirt :  NOT TODAY SHIRT

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét