Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 6, 2019

I’m No Cactus Expert But I A Prick When I See One shirt


I live in a popular vacation destination and lack of affordable housing is killing our community. Our homeless population is huge,  I’m No Cactus Expert But I A Prick When I See One shirt and even people who have decent jobs can’t afford a home in the area (I have a government job and I can’t!) while the multi million dollar waterfront homes sit empty for nine months out of the year. 

The towns consistently vote not to add affordable housing, but then complain about the homeless and wonder why young people are leaving the community. Before long, there won’t be anyone left to serve the tourists. It breaks my heart.  I’m No Cactus Expert But I A Prick When I See One shirtMen's T-Shirt frontBUY THIS SHIRT :   Grumpy nurse thou shalt not try me cat nurse shirtMen's T-Shirt frontBUY THIS SHIRT : He only loves fortnite and his momma I’m sorry shirtMen's T-Shirt frontBUY THIS SHIRT :  Everybody has that auntie that will cuss everyone out that's me I'm that auntie shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét