Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 6, 2019

Not today shirt


Yeah I'm sure you've spent so much time offering great counter points to the minority of men who are sexually red pilled. Specifically tell me why what I said was idiocy, not why the ideology as a whole is idiocy. You brought up a point, Not today shirt I brought up a counter-point, and now you're deflecting by saying all red pill values are held up only by anecdotal evidence, even though you didn't provide any evidence yourself to help your point.
buy this shirt : Not today shirtMen's T-Shirt front
 You seem like a guy who's only hope is to find a desperate woman who's approaching the wall to fuck him and now you're trying to justify that. ou seem like a guy who's only hope is to find a desperate woman who's approaching the wall to fuck him and now you're trying to justify that.Not today shirt 

Lol, my wife of several decades would probably be furious with me if I were to do that
The arrogance of youth knows no bounds, that's for sure as true as ever. Most of the 'red-pill' people I see online are essentially children who have no idea what a healthy relationship looks and feels like.Men's T-Shirt front

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét