Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 6, 2019

I see trees of green red roses too what a wonderful world Jeep shirt


I mean in america it's generally either actual cocaine (expensive) or it's crack. I got confused when I started working at the homeless shelter a while ago. The doctor there kept saying all the residents were on cocaine.  I see trees of green red roses too what a wonderful world Jeep shirt

then it clicked that he just meant they were all doing crack, but it's not medically proper to say crack.Sorry if someone has already asked but.how in the hell do you pronounce ‘cooncil. It’s basically a joke implying something is so basic and standard that it’s provided by the government. I see trees of green red roses too what a wonderful world Jeep shirt 
Men's T-Shirt frontbuy this shirt :  God found the strongest woman and made them Nurses shirtMen's T-Shirt frontbuy this shirt : TORMUND GOT MILK GAME OF THRONES SHIRTMen's T-Shirt front buy this shirt :  Cow don't make me flip my heifer switch shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét