Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 6, 2019

Normal people vs me like Water H2O vs Beer shirt


I am a big fan of AOC and most progressive policies, but my mom has been working hard, sweating and risking to build up her little empire, iNormal people vs me like Water H2O vs Beer shirt ts taken 30 years to get these units and she's still lives a very frugal lifestyle.
I think a lot of renters think their landlords take the entirety of their rent check as profit. The reality is the rent covers mortgage and maintenance. They might see a few hundred bucks profit at the end of the month but a year of that profit can get eaten up by one broken appliance or any of 100 things that can go wrong. Normal people vs me like Water H2O vs Beer shirt Men's T-Shirt frontBUY THIS SHIRT :  Badass Nancy Pelosi Clapback shirt​​​​​​​
Men's T-Shirt frontBUY THIS SHIRT : Darth Vader best camping dad in the Galaxy shirtMen's T-Shirt front BUY THIS SHIRT :  Daenerys Targaryen Let it be fear shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét