Thứ Bảy, 21 tháng 12, 2019

17 AFC East 2019 Division Champions New England Patriots Shirt


 I went to the ER due to abdominal pain that I knew was a certain medical issue that warranted the ER because I had had this same issue before. Went, sure enough it was the same issue, but because I didn’t let it get to the same point it had previously I was able to get oral antibiotics and leave that day. Previously it had gotten bad enough that I needed to stay for three days for IV antibiotics and monitoring. Get the bill for this second round and it’s $4800. Insurance tells me that because it didn’t warrant IV antibiotics, it shouldn’t have been an ER visit and they won’t pay for it. If I had waited about 8 more hours and gone, it would have been just as bad as last time, which means it would have been covered.17 AFC East 2019 Division Champions New England Patriots Shirt 


BUY THIS SHIRT : 17 AFC East 2019 Division Champions New England Patriots Shirt
SOURCE: Happy new year shirt


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét