Thứ Ba, 17 tháng 12, 2019

Star Wars Yoda And Baby Yoda In A World Where You Can Be Anything Be Kind Shirt Sweater


I feel you. I was with a nasty abusive guy for years. I should've left early on but, you know, denial is powerful, and I had pity and felt responsible for his wellbeing. Wasted a lot of good years on that terrible excuse for a human.I drove a delivery truck for work at a small family owned store. Owner was sort of a deadbeat and didn't keep up with things as he should. Registration was over a year expired when we were pulled over. We drove Star Wars Yoda And Baby Yoda In A World Where You Can Be Anything Be Kind Shirt Sweaterthat truck every day and the store was only about five or so blocks from the local PD. Cop's response was, 'I'll let you off with a warning because we should have caught you a while ago. I lost it to a girl who didnt know i was a virgin. a couple weeks later she told me it sucked / was a disappointment, so i told her I had been a virgin, and she was like ‘if i had known that i wouldn’t have slept with you. Welcome aboard the SS Performance Anxiety! We're about to go on our first voyage, until we get crippled by self-doubt, kill the mood unintentionally, and the mast falls over.

BUY THIS SHIRT: Star Wars Yoda And Baby Yoda In A World Where You Can Be Anything Be Kind Shirt Sweater
SOURCE: The hot new T-shirt website



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét