Thứ Sáu, 13 tháng 12, 2019

Non-Ho Bisogno Di Terapia Ho Solo Bisogno Di Andare In Moto Shirt Sweater


.if I had the chance to Non-Ho Bisogno Di Terapia Ho Solo Bisogno Di Andare In Moto Shirt Sweaterpunch anyone in Washington in the face, it would absolutely be Matt Gaetz. There are other deserving people on my punch in the face list, like Donny jr., Tucker Carlson, Trump, Moscow Mitch and so on. But I would part the Red Sea for a chance to knock his fucking teeth out. This makes me so angry. Definatly giving his office a call about it tomorrow. Not much but it's what we can do until it comes time to vote. That and I have been looking into trying to get more democratic events in the area. I plan to hold a debate watch party or something for the next debate. I know, I vote every year. Though if I remember right in this area Democrats have maybe 1/4 of the vote.


BUY THIS SHIRT: Non-Ho Bisogno Di Terapia Ho Solo Bisogno Di Andare In Moto Shirt Sweater
SOURCE: Groot t shirt


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét