Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 12, 2019

West Virginia girl Hated By Many Loved By Plenty Heart On Her Sleeve Fire In Her Soul And A Mouth She Can’t Control shirt


Obviously if you knew that was goingWest Virginia girl Hated By Many Loved By Plenty Heart On Her Sleeve Fire In Her Soul And A Mouth She Can’t Control shirt to happened you would have never asked.To answer the question though, mine would be SS Lost Scholarship. Had a full ride to a university. Instead of studying, I focused on getting laid. Guess the upside is I have no student debt and have a great job. But i always wonder what could've been.Got stressed working mad hours (accountant for a big 4 firm) and used it as a crutch to keep pushing harder. Before I knew it I was hooked. Managed to keep it a complete secret and kick the habit after 18 months, but not proud of it and it hurt my relationship. Wife still doesn't know.This makes me feel better. For the past year and a half, I've spent some time every day contemplating reaching out to some old friends who treated me like shit. I know it would not be in my favor and I'm better off with the, like one and half friends I have.




Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét