Thứ Hai, 16 tháng 12, 2019

MTSU Raiders Middle Tennessee EST.1911 shirt Sweater


Feeling a bit of confusing feelings right nowWouldn't that be great to never release the suspect's name for all future shootings? The news makes a huge deal about the suspect and what they did. I feel like the media can glamorize them. It's kind of weird.Im struggling right now..my brother in law jad to come home as a officer covered in vlood to MTSU Raiders Middle Tennessee EST.1911 shirt Sweatermy sister amd they both jave to deal with this shit! I cant even imagine what the families are going through.As a life long resident of va beach this shit hurts man. My heart is absolutely broken for my home away from home. I’ve been here two years and absolutely love it.I’m an HR professional who works in VA Beach. This is a genuine fear for me. You don’t know what mask a person may wear in work or public, or what action may drive them to do something like this. What do you do with the guilt knowing that an action you approved or set in motion is responsible for the deaths for your coworkers and innocent people.


BUY THIS SHIRT: MTSU Raiders Middle Tennessee EST.1911 shirt Sweater
SOURCE Avenger shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét