Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 11, 2019

Donald Trump Rolling Across America Texas 2020 Republican shirt


What do they do if you can’t take Advil?! Can you get sucker punched to knock you out? That almost seems like the better option. Donald Trump Rolling Across America Texas 2020 Republican shirt I actually asked them to punch me in the jaw during the procedure. My husband was in the room with me he was white as a sheet after and he's filipino! Good lord. I can’t imagine. I had my cervix biopsied recently without anesthesia and that was incredibly painful. Why do we still torture women? There any plenty of anesthesia options available. We don’t need to suffer through routine gynecological procedures. I'm so very sorry for you and your mom. I had surgery, chemo, and radiation this year for breast cancer and it sucked, but I'm thankful it's an option for me and I'm still here. My heart goes out to you. Truly.


BUY THIS SHIRT : Donald Trump Rolling Across America Texas 2020 Republican shirt
SOURCE Merry Christmas shirt


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét