Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 11, 2019

Western Carolina Catamounts football Logo shirt


When I broke my ankle, Western Carolina Catamounts football Logo shirt I had crutches and an orthopedic boot. Every time I tried to board a bus, the middle aged Karens sitting in the seats in the front of the bus would avoid making any eye contact with me and try to act like they didn't see me. It was ALWAYS the teenagers or 20somethings who would stand up and immediately offer me their seats.Yes! When I was 20, I knew somebody with rheumatoid and I was with them when the police tried to ticket them for parking in a handicap zone with their parking permit. They stopped us as we were getting out and asked to know what their disability was. which they SUPER can't do. I felt awful for them because it probably happened all the time.They usually then give us shit about not giving her one of our seats next to the disabled section rather than apologize.


BUY THIS SHIRT:Western Carolina Catamounts football Logo shirt
SOURCE : Merry Christmas shirt


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét