Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 11, 2019

Official Softball Under Armour Logo shirt


By the time they’re making serious bucks they tell themselves, “I should buy this unnecessary luxury. I put in my time. I deserve it.Official Softball Under Armour Logo shirt  And then you end up with a $500K income earner who somehow still lives paycheck to paycheck. (I have colleagues like this.) As a wise person said, he who buys what he doesn’t need steals from himself.And the extra money over $75k has had an effect on happiness in that we can afford nicer things, nicer vacations, nicer stuff for our hobbies, etc., but at this point in time the things that make us happier are getting MORE vacation or having a shorter commute. After around $100k time has become more valuable than the money.


BUY THIS SHIRT : Official Softball Under Armour Logo shirt
SOURCE : Merry Christmas shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét