Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 11, 2019

Manchester United Football Club Players Legends signature shirt


Fuck people like this. I have POTS and otherwise "look fine", but standing for prolonged periods of time makes me feel sick and pass out. Manchester United Football Club Players Legends signature shirt I'm tired of being judged and given dirty looks because I don't have a cane or anything blatantly obvious.Me too! I dont need that on my way to work. Ive passed the point of giving a fuck now and will squeeze into a seat even if its a tight fit, and ask people to move bags off seats (or just sit next to them and squish the bag between us), or ask someone for a seat if none are free. Go ahead and judge but Im sitting and not gonna feel like shit lol. You would have thought with her eyes pointing in different directions like that that she'd be able to scope out another seat quickly.


BUY THIS SHIRT: Manchester United Football Club Players Legends signature shirt
SOURCE: Merry Christmas shirt


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét