Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 11, 2019

Texas A&M Aggies Class Of 2023 Team shirt


My kid has an invisible disability where standing / walking for a long time causes pain. But avoiding walking / standing causes pain and causes other issues as well. So they will walk for a while, and then rest for a while. Texas A&M Aggies Class Of 2023 Team shirt There are very nuanced signs of their disability, but if you don’t know to look for it, you won’t see it.We also go to Disney World, so it’s a challenge we face every trip where we walk miles and stand for hours a day. It’s never fun to wake up at 3am to a screaming kid who’s legs feel like they are ripping apart.It was so bad we moved back to a stroller so people just thought we were pushing a larger kid. But now we are well over the max height, and getting to the top of the weight limits. So it’s back to a wheelchair for longer walks.I don’t think I should have to make a sign that says “I have a medical condition that causes me pain while walking / standing. But I also need to walk / stand some times to maintain my abilities and not further cause damage to my muscles. Please don’t be judgmental because you don’t see all the facts.” but some days I feel like it would help.I wish there was more awareness to this. Like a green ribbon or something we could just pin on their wheelchair so people knew they have an invisible disability and not be an asshole.


BUY THIS SHIRT : Texas A&M Aggies Class Of 2023 Team shirt
SOURCE: Halloween t shirt


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét