Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 11, 2019

Ohio State Buckeyes Big East Football Division Champions shirt


If you are ever in this unfortunate position again,Ohio State Buckeyes Big East Football Division Champions shirt  take a walking stick(even if you don't need one). If you are sat with one, it's likely no one will say shit. Source: am disabled (been physically disabled since my late 20s) and until I had to start using a stick I used to regularly catch shit off people for using the disabled seating. What is it with randomers policing public transport seating tho? Bunch of busy-body dicks.She has no way of knowing if those girls are disabled or not just by looking at them. I'm young and disabled. It's always the old people who are the first to scream at me for using my handicapped parking pass or sitting for a rest and not offering them my seat. Fuck this woman and her ageist assumptions. Old people do not have a monopoly on disability or pain.


BUY THIS SHIRT : Ohio State Buckeyes Big East Football Division Champions shirt
SOURCE : The hot new T-shirt website


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét