Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 11, 2019

New England Patriots Sideline Legends shirt


Trying to source durian during the off-season was a goddamn nightmare - the only one I managed to find was whole, frozen, and in fucking Bay New England Patriots Sideline Legends shirt Ridge brooklyn (at the time, I lived in Harlem, so that was a trek). For most hard-to-source ingredients nowadays, I'm able to hop over to chinatown! They got all the coolest stuff there. They're basically a mishmash of my favorite recipes/ones that I've found through research, and totally depend on the subject matter: for instance, apple strudel from Inglourious Basterds was the result of reaching a whole bunch of blogs where folks were posting their oma's secret recipes, and creating an amalgam of the things I learned there. Milk steak, however, was just me messing around the ol' kitchen late at night!


BUY THIS SHIRT : New England Patriots Sideline Legends shirt
SOURCE : https://closettshirts.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét