Chủ Nhật, 10 tháng 11, 2019

Santa Claus and Reindeer Ho Ho Hold my beer Christmas shirt


I worked many hours, used to pile up as much overtime as I could, and had a lot of things. Poof, all of those years wasted. I went into deep depression, and hid in World of Warcraft, because why bother starting over from scratch. Santa Claus and Reindeer Ho Ho Hold my beer Christmas shirt I hate that ‘had’ feeling. I’ve spent my entire adulthood as a hobby mechanic workin in my own cars and toys. This spring some addicts stole my tool chest and everything I had in the garage, I got a few items recovered and a person charged but am still missing all the main tools of value, about $6-7k. Now every time I go to work on a car I cant even start the project without going to where my toolbox was before my mind says ‘oh fuck I had a toolbox’. Then I get angry and dont even want to do the project. I feel like they not only stole my tools but also the enjoyment I got out of tinkering in the garage... makes me feel kinda lost as it was my main hobby.


BUY THIS SHIRT : Santa Claus and Reindeer Ho Ho Hold my beer Christmas shirt
SOURCE : Halloween t shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét