Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 5, 2019

America I'm simple woman I like jeep and cat footprints slippers goblet shirt

I work in a meat room and some guy came in claiming to be a butcher but couldn't properly describe to me that what he wanted he want pork rind.America I'm simple woman I like jeep and cat footprints slippers goblet shirt  Then got mad at me for not knowing what he meant about that yellow shit that comes off pork.

buy this shirt : America I'm simple woman I like jeep and cat footprints slippers goblet shirtMen's T-Shirt front
The other day a table of 7 came in, okay fine.America I'm simple woman I like jeep and cat footprints slippers goblet shirt  Everything is going well until 45 minutes later one of them heads over to my host stand. I walk over, dude asks to see the floor manager. Sure, whatever, no problem there. Floor manager comes over, dude starts saying “we’ve been waiting way too long for our food, it’s not even that busy! I have a degree in food service I know how this works blah blah blah.”Men's T-Shirt front
buy this shirt :  Never give up flower girl shirtMen's T-Shirt frontbuy this shirt : Charater in Avenger Marvel shirtMen's T-Shirt frontbuy this shirt :  Homicide LOGiC ft Eminem Shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét