Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 5, 2019

BACK TO THE GYPSY THAT I WAS SUNSET SHIRT

Which is funny, because I've never had a problem getting or buying something on the Windows Store. It's just SO LAME that I never give it a thought until I'm pushed there from somewhere else, like how iTunes for Windows is only available there;  BACK TO THE GYPSY THAT I WAS SUNSET SHIRT and Sea of ThievesEpic should have used some of all that money they are throwing around to ensure the store was properly usable before they started buying up exclusivity. FFS it doesn't even have basic functionality like a shopping cart system yet

buy this shirt : BACK TO THE GYPSY THAT I WAS SUNSET SHIRTMen's T-Shirt front
.Why go for making a better product when you can just attempt to force people into buying things? A number of games have missed on sales from me because of the BACK TO THE GYPSY THAT I WAS SUNSET SHIRT  exclusivity. I get that if you make the game you might want to only sell it on your platform, but just buying stuff up from other people is stupid, especially when, like you mentioned, their platform is ass.Men's T-Shirt front
buy this shirt :  DABBING UNICORN LISTENS TO MUSIC SHIRTMen's T-Shirt frontbuy this shirt :  SEPULTURA NATION SHIRT Men's T-Shirt frontbuy this shirt : MOTHER OF DRAGON YOU ARE MY QUEEN NOW AND ALWAYS SHIRT

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét