Thứ Hai, 20 tháng 5, 2019

That's what I do I do social work and I know things Game of Thrones shirt

I'm only midway through the nostalgia retread through the Attitude era that I signed up for, but I cancelled the other week due to Hogan being brought back and continued Saudi Arabia shows.That's what I do I do social work and I know things Game of Thrones shirt
To be honest, this was a long time coming even without the WWE being a shit company - player still uses Flash, impossible to search for ANYTHING specific, can't even watch Raw or Smackdown the day after they air, let alone live. Just a complete shitshow.
The book that could be put together on all the activities as this that have been covered up by Vince/WWE could probably be a 1000+ pages. Shit is fucked.That's what I do I do social work and I know things Game of Thrones shirtMen's T-Shirt front
BUY THIS SHIRT :Frog Don't Suicide Shirt
Men's T-Shirt front

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét