Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 5, 2019

I NEED A HUGE GLASS OF WINE SHIRT

One time I really wanted to play an old game that I didn't think was available for sale anywhere so I pirated it thinking I could get it to I NEED A HUGE GLASS OF WINE SHIRT  work via some fan-made patches or whatever. So after downloading said game I opened up the folder and see that it was the GOG version which I didn't even think to look there because the game was not that popular. I ended up keeping the pirated copy but I did buy it on GOG, I just didn't redownload it. Majesty is a fun as fuck game btw, complete bullshit but fun as hell.

buy this shirt : I NEED A HUGE GLASS OF WINE SHIRTMen's T-Shirt front

Your building has been upgraded. Seriously though such a fun game and Majesty 2 raised the bar as well. Excellent sequel that only expanded what the first game was. I NEED A HUGE GLASS OF WINE SHIRT  Love both so much.Men's T-Shirt front
buy this shirt :  FAT THOR THE GOD OF THUNDER SHIRT​​​​​​​Men's T-Shirt frontbuy this shirt :  MOTHER OF DRAGON YOU ARE MY QUEEN NOW AND ALWAYS SHIRT Men's T-Shirt frontbuy this shirt : AVENGER LOGO AUTISM MY SUPER POWER SHIRT

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét