Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 5, 2019

I JUST CRUSHED KINDERGARTEN DINOSAUR T-REX SHIRT

I spent a night in Tempe jail Arizona. There was this black kid who we got to talking. He showed me two bullet wounds that he got.I believe every word of it.I JUST CRUSHED KINDERGARTEN DINOSAUR T-REX SHIRTI am a middle class white guy in a relatively affluent suburb and cops treat me like shit, so i am sure those racist fucks would cap a black kid with out a thought.
He was walking home wearing a grey hoodie. At the corner of McClintock and I can't remember where, a black man wearing a purple hoodie came running by him.I JUST CRUSHED KINDERGARTEN DINOSAUR T-REX SHIRT  He was standing at the light. A minute or two later a police car drives up fast lights blaring and stops right in front of him. The cop gets out and immedietly put two bullets into him and hit his hip and torso.Men's T-Shirt front
buy this shirt :  IF MY KID IS DIRTY ITS BECAUSE MY KID ACTUALLY PLAYS OUTSIDE SO MIND YA BUSINESS SHIRTMen's T-Shirt frontbuy this shirt : I'M INTO FITNESS FITNESS THIS WHOLE SHIRTMen's T-Shirt front buy this shirt :  FEMALE AVENGERS SHIRT

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét