Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 5, 2019

IF MY KID IS DIRTY ITS BECAUSE MY KID ACTUALLY PLAYS OUTSIDE SO MIND YA BUSINESS SHIRT

Seriously.I was raised by my step dad from the time I could remember up until age 12, he was the only dad I ever knew in my entire life they eventually separated and he completely cut ties with our family after the fact, and to this day, I still see it as one of the most heart wrenching and emotionally damaging things I've ever experienced.IF MY KID IS DIRTY ITS BECAUSE MY KID ACTUALLY PLAYS OUTSIDE SO MIND YA BUSINESS SHIRTIt's like having your father die, except he actively made the choice to say "fuck you specifically, I don't want to live a life with you in it anymore"
This was his choice to no longer maintain contact, and I have a whole host of commitment and abandonment issues as an adult, it's up for debate as to if it was aIF MY KID IS DIRTY ITS BECAUSE MY KID ACTUALLY PLAYS OUTSIDE SO MIND YA BUSINESS SHIRT  direct cause as I've not spent time in therapy, but I've grown to be a pretty shitty adult in my own eyesMen's T-Shirt front
buy this shirt :  I SUFFER FROM OCD OBESESSIVE CAT DISORDER SHIRTMen's T-Shirt frontbuy this shirt : I DON'T NEED GOOGLE MY WIFE KNOWS EVERYTHING SHIRTMen's T-Shirt front buy this shirt :  I'M FROM NEW YORK WHERE PEOPLE SAY YOU'RE WELCOME SHIRT

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét