Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 5, 2019

FEMALE AVENGERS SHIRT

Honestly this makes me so mad. I'm not even going to say "YWBTA" because you simply are being an arsehole for even considering it.FEMALE AVENGERS SHIRT How can you freely allow your child (and I honestly could not care one iota if she is yours biologically or not because as far as I understand it, you are basically her only father) to go from having a father that she knows and loves one minute, to vanishing into thin air the next?
buy this shirt :FEMALE AVENGERS SHIRTMen's T-Shirt front
Apart of me wants to say to you that yeah, you should just leave her life, because the kid deserves better then basically being shown that she is only wanted when it suits YOU.FEMALE AVENGERS SHIRT  Seriously, people are saying shit about the fiancee, but they're missing the point that OP is the father, and he is the one that's even considering this. A good father would never even consider this.Men's T-Shirt front
buy this shirt : JOHN WICK I'M NOT ANTISOCIAL SOCIETY IS A TIME SHIRTMen's T-Shirt front
buy this shirt : I LOVE TURTLES THREE THOUSAND SHIRTMen's T-Shirt front buy this shirt : I LOVE MUSIC SHIRT

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét