Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 5, 2019

I’m Trying Jennifer CJ McCollum shirt

I'd imagine that since we know the Earth isn't literally flat; it has mountains, hills, trenches and such, that they would argue that it's caused by the topography under the water and not an actual curve of the Earth. But who the hell knows when they are stupid enough to believe the world is flat in the first place.
obviously not a I’m Trying Jennifer CJ McCollum shirt  flat-earther, but is that what we're actually seeing here? Or does it turn to the left, or get smaller. 
BUY THIS SHIRT : I’m Trying Jennifer CJ McCollum shirtMen's T-Shirt front
Honestly I've never seen such a dramatic example. I've lived on a bay that was about 50 miles across and the I’m Trying Jennifer CJ McCollum shirt  light house on the other side was only visible at the lowest low tides. This seems way more dramatic than that and that looks like way less than 50 miles (Lake Pontchartrain is about 24 miles across).
SEE MORE T SHIRT : Men's T-Shirt frontBUY THIS SHIRT : Bear And into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul shirtMen's T-Shirt front BUY THIS SHIRT :  Briseur D'amitie Depuis 1973 ShirtMen's T-Shirt front
BUY THIS SHIRT :  Cow The Boobs Are Real The Smile Is Fake Shirt​​​​​​​

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét