Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 5, 2019

If You Hadn't Declawed Me I'd Be Able To Scratch Through Those Ropes Pitty Shirt

That's a hell of a gambit. "I'm going to risk sounding like an absolutely deranged idiot on the off chance that logic and history are wrong so I can call everyone else an absolutely deranged idiot for believing it."I suspect that a lot of legit flat earthers were probably already used to being called stupid or talked down to, so they didn't have to worry about looking like an idiot, because they already felt like that's how people see them If You Hadn't Declawed Me I'd Be Able To Scratch Through Those Ropes Pitty Shirt. Conspiracy theories like the flat earth give them the chance to feel like they're the smart ones for a change.
BUY THIS SHIRT : If You Hadn't Declawed Me I'd Be Able To Scratch Through Those Ropes Pitty ShirtMen's T-Shirt front
Weird how when it comes to flat earth related subjects and posts, I never actually see flat earthers. The comments I always see are people complaining about flat earthers,fake/ sarcastic flat earth comments, and obvious trolling. If You Hadn't Declawed Me I'd Be Able To Scratch Through Those Ropes Pitty Shirt  I fully think that flat earthers are 90% trolling 5% in the agnostic(I don't know, I'm not sure) camp, and 5% people that really believe it(because there will lways be those types of people), and everyone else is being taken for a ride by trolls.
SEE MORE T SHIRT : Men's T-Shirt frontBUY THIS SHIRT : Campfire Drinking Team ShirtMen's T-Shirt front
BUY THIS SHIRT :  Back off I have a Stubborn Brother I'm not afraid to use him shirtMen's T-Shirt front
BUY THIS SHIRT :  Ain't nobody got time for naps shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét