Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 5, 2019

John Wick If I can't bring my dog I'm not going shirt

That was the tell for me. He's clearly describing how, despite there being tissue, some can still go through or around - basically John Wick If I can't bring my dog I'm not going shirt his initial point is that tissue isn't all that great of protection when you wipe. But then he had a pretty smooth transition all things considered, but to me it's pretty obviously a troll.
Eww, imagine being stabbed with a poo knife. First you get all the negative being-stabbed feelings, then the knowledge of all the germs entering your body. That would ruin anybody's day.
BUY THIS SHIRT : John Wick If I can't bring my dog I'm not going shirtMen's T-Shirt front
My nephew left a log in the toilet and I had no idea how he planned on flushing it down. I don't know if I was in shock but I could swear the diameter was bigger than the hole of the toilet. My sister says these are his normal shits. I can't find myself to ask any further questions.
SEE MORE T SHIRT : Men's T-Shirt frontBUY THIS SHIRT : When It gets hot my TDP comes DFF Jeep shirtMen's T-Shirt front BUY THIS SHIRT :  I'm not the stepdad I'm just the dad that stepped up shirt Men's T-Shirt front
BUY THIS SHIRT :  I'm A Chef My Level Of Sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity Shirt​​​​​​​

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét