Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 5, 2019

GUITAR AND MOON I LOVE GUITAR LAKE SHADOW SHIRT

This just reminds me of the Guardians of the Galaxy quote of “He May have been your father, boy, but he wasn’t your daddy”OP is the daddy of this girl and honestly, as a girl who hasn’t really had loads of contact with her father,GUITAR AND MOON I LOVE GUITAR LAKE SHADOW SHIRT I would be devastated if my stepdad walked out of my life just because he got engaged to a new woman.
The fact that he doesn't seem to be considering how she might feel at all makes me wonder where the hell his head is at. She's 14. Losing her dad would be absolutely devastating, and for what? Because his fiance wants him to pay more attention to a child they don't have?GUITAR AND MOON I LOVE GUITAR LAKE SHADOW SHIRTMen's T-Shirt front

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét