Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 5, 2019

HULK DON’T MAKE ME ANGRY SHIRT

I’m a petite, blond white woman. HULK DON’T MAKE ME ANGRY SHIRT I was raised to believe the police were there to help me. My live in boyfriend threw me across a room twice and I called the police. They arrived, and asked one of us to step outside. I did and was arrested. Before taking me to jail, they parked at a gas station and left me there, locked in the back, for 3 hours. No explanation, no idea where they went. 
buy this shirt :  HULK DON’T MAKE ME ANGRY SHIRTMen's T-Shirt front
A friend of mine, just a typical white guy, was mistaken by his car, and a cop fired 3 bullets into his car, hitting him twice. Later, his lawyer had to relocate the car 3 times as the cops were trying to obtain the evidence with various falsehoods. West Palm Beach, FL.HULK DON’T MAKE ME ANGRY SHIRT  Cops are crazy. And Jesus, I’m white. It must be fuckin terrifying for blacks and Hispanics. To be in fear for your life for no goddamn reason.Men's T-Shirt front
buy this shirt :   MICKEY DISNEY AMERICAN SHIRTMen's T-Shirt frontbuy this shirt : DRAGON BALL DRAGONBAVENGERS DRAGON BALL AVENGERS ENDGAME SHIRTMen's T-Shirt front buy this shirt :  BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL SHIRT

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét