Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 5, 2019

Listen I'm a nice person so if I'm a heifer to you shirt

It's also about feeling superior. They know something, the rest of the sheep believe, is wrong. "How could the sheep be so stupid? Listen I'm a nice person so if I'm a heifer to you shirtIt's obvious, but I guess it's obvious to me simply because of my dizzying intellect. I'm too smart for those morons" It's a sense of feeling intelligent without having to put in a drop of effort of work towards it
BUY THIS SHIRT Listen I'm a nice person so if I'm a heifer to you shirtMen's T-Shirt front
It's a sense of feeling intelligent without having to put in a drop of effort of work towards it
How dare you!Listen I'm a nice person so if I'm a heifer to you shirt  They watched parts of several YouTube videos in order to come to their conclusions.
BUY THIS SHIRT : If My Kid Is Dirty Its Because My Kid Actually Plays Outside Solid Ya Business Shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét