Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 5, 2019

BEST DAD IN THE SEVEN KINGDOMS SHIRT

I want to believe, Microsoft, I want to believe. Please don't let us down. Don't find some sneaky as fuck way to backdoor us with any bullshit. I will literally mail my wallet to you with a hand drawn thank you card if you just don't fuck this up. Get us proper PC versions of Halo, Gears, Forza, Fable, etc and you will earn the trust and respect of PC gamers everywhere. BEST DAD IN THE SEVEN KINGDOMS SHIRT I cant even imagine how much that would be worth to you going forward. Please don't fuck it up.
BUY THIS SHIRT :BEST DAD IN THE SEVEN KINGDOMS SHIRTMen's T-Shirt front
I remember Phil Spencer being out and about around last year's E3 spouting the same thing basically. There's a really good conversation with him done by Jeff Gerstmann BEST DAD IN THE SEVEN KINGDOMS SHIRT and he talks about wanting to head in this direction.Men's T-Shirt front
BUY THIS SHIRT :  CHEWIE WE'RE HOME DISNEY SHIRTMen's T-Shirt frontBUY THIS SHIRT : SEPULTURA NATION SHIRTMen's T-Shirt front BUY THIS SHIRT :  4PF SHIRT

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét