Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 3, 2020

Arizona Air raid Now dropping nuks shirt


I mean you cant tell if the younger people are disabled or not. I dont look disabled at all because I still workout and have only rArizona Air raid Now dropping nuks shirtecently become disabled. But if you see me stand for more than 10 minutes I'll start sweating like a drug addict because the pain starts to become unbearable.Maybe they have disabilities. Maybe they had a super shitty day and need a rest. Maybe they tried to sit in the back and a creep tried to flirt. Maybe they sprained their ankle and they need to sit.Unless this moron old one is actually struggling, this is the most entitled shit I’ve seen. What kind of ass bag does this? She has a face for it too, to be honest. Bogus indignation written all over it.I have a mild scoliosis, it's not enough to cause me visable problems, but standing for prolonged periods of time sends my lower back into some serious pain, if I dont see somebody who might need it more than me you're damn right I'm gonna sit there.


BUY THIS SHIRT: Arizona Air raid Now dropping nuks shirt
SOURCE: Merry Christmas shirt


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét