Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 3, 2020

Pluto never forget 1930-2006 vintage shirt


I'm 20 and disabled and have pretty much 24/7 pain but I don't "look" disabled. When i was at Disney earlier this year I was having a Pluto never forget 1930-2006 vintage shirton of pain so I waited twenty minutes for a handicapped bathroom stall even though there were plenty of open regular stalls. Did I want to wait twenty minutes? Hell no. I did it because I felt like I needed the handicapped bathroom at that point, which is what they're there for. Once I got in the stall, the old bat who was behind me in line, loudly says to the young girl behind her: "Wow. Such a SHAME! People who aren't even DISABLED using the HANDICAP STALL!! By the time I was done in the bathroom, which to be fair took a while because I was struggling with my mobility, she was done and gone. I was kind of pissed too because while I was in the stall, I put on my sling in hopes she'd see me. I wear my sling when I need to support my arm (which is usually pretty much a dead weight pulling on my shoulder) and alleviate my pain. 


BUY THIS SHIRT : Pluto never forget 1930-2006 vintage shirt
SOURCE: Merry Christmas shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét