Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 3, 2020

Baseball withdrawal is real shirt


Offering my spot to someone who’s capable and healthy regardless of age may be seen as respect to some but is also offensive Baseball withdrawal is real shirtto others. Just because your older than me doesn’t mean you can’t stand for 10 minutes. This exactly. If someone just started bitching they wanted me seat they can go pound salt. But if someone politely asked me if they could have my seat I’d very likely give it to them without question figuring if they wanted it enough to ask me for it then they probably want/need it more than I do so they can have it.I once offered my seat to an older man and he looked at me in disbelief for a few seconds, then smiled and said "I guess it's official. I'm old. This is the second time someone has done this to me this week, it never had happened before".I called a man (probably in his early 40s) sir one time and he simply yelled "NOPE". Then called me sir every chance he got for the rest of our interaction. Women I've run into between 30 and 50 do not enjoy being called ma'am in my experience either.


BUY THIS SHIRT: Baseball withdrawal is real shirt
SOURCE: Merry Christmas shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét