Thứ Hai, 23 tháng 3, 2020

It’s Corona Time Beer 2020 Shirt


Its pathetic to me that any parent would have their kid dress up as this. Its also pathetic that a parent would say,It’s Corona Time Beer 2020 Shirt but my kid wanted to dress up as that, because that would mean you let your child at 5 watch the movie. Yes! I was in a general unit. Most everyone was nice, but there was like 2 or 3 our of like 10 that gave me a weird vibe. One being my roommate. I hated it. There was nothing to do except take pills and talk in group. The day I knew I was getting out, my mom came to get me. She had to wait 3 hours in the parking lot. When I asked what time I was leaving they kept saying "when your ride gets here" umm I called my mom over an hour ago and shes been sitting outside waiting.


BUY THIS SHIRT: It’s Corona Time Beer 2020 Shirt
SOURCE: The hot new T-shirt website

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét