Thứ Hai, 23 tháng 3, 2020

Ponyboy and sodapop and darry and steve and dally and two bit and Johnny shirt


I battle within my own mind over this scenario, and I wonder what's the worse fate: outliving my wife and having to suffer the pain Ponyboy and sodapop and darry and steve and dally and two bit and Johnny shirtof losing her, or going first and knowing she'll be suffering that pain. I still don't know which one is harder, and I don't want to know. Dead people can't hurt, therefore if she dies before me, I can shoulder the pain of losing my spouse so that she doesn't. I consider it my final act of selflessness and love to endure the rest of my life without her so that she doesn't have to lose me. My wife and two of my kids were in a car accident when I was at work a few years ago, some stupid young bitch decided red meant go, and getting to the hospital with all those thoughts about them being badly hurt or worse running through my head was horrific. Luckily though they were all fine physically bit of whiplash etc but my daughter still remembers it and will bring it up sometimes.


BUY THIS SHIRT: Ponyboy and sodapop and darry and steve and dally and two bit and Johnny shirt
SOURCe: Father's day

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét