Thứ Hai, 23 tháng 3, 2020

Black Cat Wear A Medical Mask Covid-19 shirt


Last year my doctor suspected I had some blockage in one of my fallopian tubes. I left work on a lunch break for a "quick check." TBlack Cat Wear A Medical Mask Covid-19 shirthey discovered that one of them was 100% blocked and they blew out the blockage right then with no anesthesia or warning. Then I had to go back to work. Probably the most painful thing I've ever experienced. Around the same time, I also had a biopsy of my cervix with no anesthesia. I've concluded that anything nonsexual that involves my reproductive system is going to be absolute hell. Omg, you poor gal. That is terrible. You know, they actually have anesthesia they can use. I learned this. Insist on it. Don't let them torture us. WTF. That pisses me off, but living in the US, I also feel like a dollop of anesthesia would have cost like $600 out of pocket.


buy this shirt: Black Cat Wear A Medical Mask Covid-19 shirt
source: Father's day

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét