Thứ Hai, 23 tháng 3, 2020

Official Quarantine Doctor amy Ohio’s sweetheart shirt


I don't know--at the ripe old age of seven, I watched Silence of the Lambs and then Hannibal because I found them hidden away under the television and thought the "butterfly" on the cover looked neat. I genuinely enjoyed itOfficial Quarantine Doctor amy Ohio’s sweetheart shirt. I don't remember being afraid. My parents were not amused when I earnestly asked my babysitter the next evening if she knew what a cannibal was, and they were even less amused when I wanted to be Clarice for Halloween. Some kids are just weird. Yeah a friend of mine's kid is 6 and LOVES horror. She likes to pick the scariest and creepiest costumes for Halloween. She saw IT, loved it and this costume would be right up her alley. The expression on the face of the kid in the pic makes me think she's on board.


BUY THIS SHIRT: Official Quarantine Doctor amy Ohio’s sweetheart shirt
SOURCE: The hot new T-shirt website

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét