Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 3, 2020

Official Animal crossing New Horizons shirt


Same here, big guy working on it, but standard stalls are a figurative and literal pain sometimes. The floor I work on at my office doesn't have any overtly physically disabled people (possible hidden problems and all but no one even so much as limps). I don't feel too bad about it, plus I rarely use them and tend to go at "off hours" anyway so I can Official Animal crossing New Horizons shirt Iactually get my business done.Handicap reserved and handicap accessible are NOT the same thing, nobody should ever feel guilty for shitting in the larger handicap accessible stall, it's there for everyone to use including handicap.Not every disability is visible. I wish more people would understand that. I have fibromyalgia and sometimes am in so much pain I can hardly stand up straight. But no one can see it, so it's not real to anyone but me. Try to explain to people that my hands are at a pain level of 6-7 at any given moment and holding on to the pole on the train is excruciating to me. Luckily I live in LA so public transportation is a rare occurrence. Don't know how I would have gotten by if I would have had to use buses or trains daily.

BUY THIS SHIRT: Official Animal crossing New Horizons shirt
SOURCE: Merry Christmas shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét