Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 3, 2020

Protect Coronavirus wash hand Covid-19 shirt


One time some guy tried to get me to get out of the handicap seating on the bus, when there were still other empty seats in the front. I had crutches and a leg brace on.Can confirm. I'm 26 but look 5-10 years younger. Had a caneProtect Coronavirus wash hand Covid-19 shirt, two ankle braces, and a really obvious knee brace (the hinged type, 5 Velcro straps, covers most of my leg). Was sitting on the bus in the disabled seating, and there weren't any seats available. There was a parent standing, and her two kids sitting (12/14 probably). When an old lady got on, instead of asking one of her kids to get up (or just minding her own business), she pointed at me and told the old lady to "sit there. I may have mis-described that, it’s not that they exploded per se, it’s just that they’re effectively destroyed. My surgeon called them “crab meat”.


BUY THIS SHIRT: Protect Coronavirus wash hand Covid-19 shirt
SOURCE: Merry Christmas shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét