Thứ Hai, 23 tháng 3, 2020

Official I want you to wash your hands and stay at home shirt


I mean IT has been pretty big in pop culture the last few years. I have 5 and 9 year old girls. They haven’t seen the movie, Official I want you to wash your hands and stay at home shirtbut they both know who Pennywise is. IT pops up all the time on Netflix, and the promotion has been all over cinemas recently. Doesn’t mean they would ask for a Halloween costume. But I wouldn’t assume kids don’t get the reference. Dude I know a kid obsessed with presidents. Loves history. He is 5. It’s not a coincidence that his father is a teacher and very involved in politics. Kids mirror their parents. It’s not a crazy idea that a kid in a household that talks about RBG or anything else to want to be something crazy. There’s a whole lot of judgment going on here about a child and parents unknown to those commenting. While your comment can certainly apply to some parents out there, you have no idea what this kid wanted to be or what her parents decided. For all you know she could’ve said “I wanna be a scary clown” and this is their attempt to help her do that. Holy shit.


BUY THIS SHIRT:  Official I want you to wash your hands and stay at home shirt
SOURCE :The hot new T-shirt website

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét