Thứ Hai, 23 tháng 3, 2020

I survived toilet paper apocalypse 2020 wine Covid-19 Coronavirus shirt


That story honestly is nuts to me.I survived toilet paper apocalypse 2020 wine Covid-19 Coronavirus shirt I don't see how you can write a book and forget writing it. I've written a few for myself and edited them and basically re-written them a few times over and holy shit, how can you forget? That's got to be a lot of booze, I've never done cocaine, so I don't know how that affects memory but damn that's nuts. Blackout drunk is a thing, and by his own account he was doing an astonishing amount of booze and coke. People that do this are assholes. This happened when I watched IT the first one and the kid behind me said "Mom, I'm really scared I want to go" and was crying after the first scene. Her daughter also started crying really loudly saying "I want to go" and the mom kept trying to make them be quiet until she gave in and took them out.


BUY THIS SHIRT : I survived toilet paper apocalypse 2020 wine Covid-19 Coronavirus shirt
SOURCE: The hot new T-shirt website

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét