Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 3, 2020

Born to ride dirt bikes forced to go to school shirt


I don't know if this would help, but if you Google "I live with an invisible disability" cards there are some cards you can get which Born to ride dirt bikes forced to go to school shirtare basically just a quick thing to flash at idiots who feel entitled to start asking questions like that. There's also an Etsy shop which sells cards tailored to specific conditions - I don't know if I'm allowed to link them.I wish there was an instantly recognisable symbol rather than having to use those though. My SO has hyper mobility and fibro myalgia and sometimes he gets the dirtiest looks if he sits down when the tram is busy and doesn't offer his seat as soon as an older person gets on. He's been confronted a few times and told he's a liar because they can't see what's wrong, it's disgusting how some people think they can treat total strangers.


BUY THIS SHIRT : Born to ride dirt bikes forced to go to school shirt
SOURCE: Merry Christmas shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét