Thứ Hai, 23 tháng 3, 2020

Kindness is also contagious be a carrier shirt


Two years ago almost to the day i had been pulling an all-nighter to set my schedule, and at 4 in the morning i heard my mom's screams when she found my dad. It was entirely unexpected, and he had been fine the night before. SUDS from diabetes complications. That morning is ingrained in my mind. Four months ago Kindness is also contagious be a carrier shirt
 
I had to tell the doctor to turn off my husband's life support, then I lay with my head on his chest as he took his final breath. I never want to be faced with that again even though I was 100% certain it was right. Yes. God yes. Awful stupid things. And I know people who have awful diets that consist of just chugging pop all the time or that sort of habits and they never get them. I drink water like a damn ocean creature all the time and I still get them.


BUY THIS SHIRT: Kindness is also contagious be a carrier shirt
SOURCE: Father's day

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét