Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 3, 2020

But did you wash your hands shirtC


That made me feel so angry because I only use the handicap bathrooms and other public disability supports when I need But did you wash your hands shirtthem and she did that to public shame me in a way. I don't want to assume she's a bad person but that really hurt my feelings. The reality is, she doesn't know how much I suffer or that I've been disabled since birth. She'll never know but I hope one day she understands that not all disabled people "look" disabled.People have no idea about invisible illnesses. Everyone should remember they have no idea what kind of day someone has had, before trashing them.My partner’s father was terminally ill and got yelled at for not looking disabled enough to park in a handicap spot. I was yelled at for parking in a handicap spot and putting up the sign so I could run in and pick up my disabled grandmother in her wheelchair. I don’t know why these assholes feel like they are entitled to a stranger’s medical history.


BUY THIS SHIRT : But did you wash your hands shirtC
SOURCE : Merry Christmas shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét