Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 3, 2020

Official 2020 simulated national champs shirt


Dear God yes. This. IOfficial 2020 simulated national champs shirt  use a powerchair but can stand/walk for limited amounts of time, tho it hurts. The other day i stood up to get something and someone I know literally YELLED my name then "I didnt know you could walk!" Super loud in front of a shit ton of people and it was super embarrassing. She claims that I "startled" her by standing? Idk super weird experience. The way those kids are looking at her makes me think this lady didnt even try to ask them to move which honeslty just make me think the old lady is just mentally disabled so there is some truth. It’s certainly possible. I had a lady make a snarky comment to me on my great parking space while I was unloading my kids out to go to the playground so I told her all it took me was four blown lumbar discs to get it. I’m still pissed she spoke to me.


BUY THIS SHIRT: Official 2020 simulated national champs shirt
SOURCe: Merry Christmas shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét