Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 3, 2020

Don’t fucking touch me Covid-19 Coronavirus shirt


"I love animals and care about their welfare! What do you mean keeping them in abhorrent conditions before slaughtering them andDon’t fucking touch me Covid-19 Coronavirus shirt  eating their carcasses is bad for their welfare? But that would require me to do something and change my habits for it to stop!".Article seems light on specifics of the act and what it is making a felony. Their link early in the article merely links to a tangentially related article about a specific case of cruelty and is inadequate as a list or explanation, it’s more to farm clicks for the website.Lowan here. We have notoriously poor animal cruelty laws, and as such, we are one of the worst states for breeders and hoarders. I thought this was going to be a good thing for us, but apparently it’s limited to interstate commerce and won’t interfere with local animal cruelty laws or enforcement. For context, there was just a story about a guy who beat a puppy with his fists and belt because it ate a pair of sunglasses he left out. He recorded the beating and then showed it to his children. He had to spend a week in jail, and a year of probation. That’s it.


BUY THIS SHIRT: Don’t fucking touch me Covid-19 Coronavirus shirt
SOURCe: Merry Christmas shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét